Information Center: 2009
The Financial Times recap of the November 2009 presidential elections in Equatorial Guinea included a quote from EG Justice's executive director Tutu Alicante.
An EG Policy Roundtable in Barcelona, Spain in which participants discussed the status of human rights in Equatorial Guinea.
EG Justice hosted a Roundtable to discuss the release of two reports on human rights and poor governance in Equatorial Guinea.
A HRW report that analyzes how President Teodoro Obiang Nguema’s regime has used an oil boom to further entrench and enrich itself at the expense of the country's people.
A study that analyzes the primary education system in Equatorial Guinea, with particular attention paid to the training levels and teaching methods of teachers. The report also provides an overview of the quality of primary education in the country.
Equatorial Guinea is the setting of this book. When massive oil reserves are found of its coast by a Texas oil exploration company, the company quickly devises a plan to overthrow the government. However, the President of the United States, John Henry Henry, and a LAPD homicide detective, Nicholas Marten, foil their plan.
2009 National report submitted in accordance with paragraph 15(a) of the annex to human rights council resolution 5/1 - Equatorial Guinea
An overview of the country prepared by the United Nations in preparation of the country's first Universal Periodic Review.
Overview of social conditions in countries around the world, including Equatorial Guinea.
Analyzes the strengths and weaknesses of alternative health financing mechanisms in the context of West and Central Africa, and advances a number of conclusions and recommendations.
Based on the findings of a research report commissioned by UNICEF, this briefing paper discusses the role that cash transfers could play in reducing child poverty and vulnerability in West and Central Africa.
Latest News About EG
Publishing Date: 2009
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- Adam Roberts (2)
- Adolfo Obiang Biko (1)
- Allan Folsom (1)
- Amnesty International (1)
- Benita Sampedro Vizcaya (1)
- C Cordon-Obras et al. (1)
- Cecchi G; Paone M; Franco JR; Fevre EM; Diarra A; Ruiz JA; Mattioli RC; Simarro PP (1)
- Cécile Stephanie Stehrenberger (1)
- Christopher Olgiati; Jay O Sanders; Edward Radford; Aaron Brown (1)
Publishing Date: all » 2009
- African Union Commission, African Development Bank, and Economic Commission (1)
- Afro - Hispanic Review (1)
- Amnesty International (4)
- Center for Economic and Social Rights (1)
- Christian Science Monitor (1)
- EG Justice (1)
- Financial Times (1)
- Global Witness (1)
- Government of Equatorial Guinea (2)
- Groupe Jeune Afrique (1)