This article focuses on the Congo River Basin. It reviews the only ‘official’ relocation programme in the region and evaluates different approaches of national parks in Equatorial Guinea, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo, and Gabon.
Comparison of depositional sequences and tectonic styles among the West African deepwater frontiers of western Ivory Coast, southern Equatorial Guinea, and northern Namibia
The recent success of Tertiary plays in the deepwater offshore central West Africa has generated exploration interest in underexplored Upper to Middle Cretaceous plays along the margin. Three areas are examined in this article, including: the upper slopes of western Ivory Coast, southern Equatorial Guinea, and northern Namibia.
Essay that shows and describes how law is used by the Pamues in Río Muni.
Course about Spanish Africa, series of conferences in which themes such as geology and physic geography about Equatorial Guinea are included.
An American woman who had lived in Equatorial Guinea was seen in the United States with intermittent swelling, pruritus, hyperpigmentation, and mild cutaneous atrophy of the right arm.
Description of the oral history, oral traditions, and culture of the Bubi people living inside Equatorial Guinea.
Report that describes the relation between blood groups and dermopapilares lines in black people from Spanish Guinea.
Report about the relation between the demopapilar impressions in indian people and other populations living in Equatorial Guinea.
Complete study of the science of petrography around Equatorial Guinea.
Changes and evolutions in the social psychology of the dependnt countries around the world.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)