The authorities in Equatorial Guinea should immediately investigate the alleged enforced disappearance of a top human rights lawyer who has been unaccounted for since the evening of October 22, 2012.
Authorities in Equatorial Guinea have arbitrarily detained the prominent lawyer Fabián Nsue Nguema in Black Beach prison in Malabo and are refusing to allow him visitors.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has issued final rules for legislation aimed at increasing transparency in the oil, gas, and mining industries.
EG Justice's letter to the leaders of the Leon H. Sullivan Foundation expressing grave disappointment that the Foundation will be holding its ninth Sullivan Summit in Malabo, Equatorial Guinea.
Fabián Nsué, a well-respected lawyer in Equatorial Guinea, has gone missing and may have been detained.
EG Justice and Human Rights Watch have called on Julio Iglesias to examine how his concert in Equatorial Guinea is being financed, given concerns over government corruption.
An open letter to invitees to the Leon H. Sullivan Foundation's IX Sullivan Summit urging them to become informed about the difficult realities in Equatorial Guinea.
Oil and mining groups with US listings will be forced to disclose details of their payments to foreign governments after US regulators rejected most of the industry’s efforts to water down new transparency rules.
58 members of the US Congress have signed a letter calling on the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to move quickly to implement Section 1504 of the Dodd-Frank Reform Act.
The Leon H. Sullivan Foundation has announced that Equatorial Guinea will host its biennial summit in August 2012, but it will take more than summit talks to improve President Obiang's human rights image.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)