Discusses the role that academia has in the recent influx of research on the country, with special emphasis given to why research is done and what are the benefits of it.
UN Human Rights Council, Thirteenth Session, 1-26 March 2010: Amnesty International Written Statements
Written statements by Amnesty International that were submitted to the Human Rights Council wherein Equatorial Guinea is a subcategory within the report. Amnesty International details their reactions to the report by the special rapporteur on torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment while on his visit to Equatorial Guinea, while similarly offering the government of Equatorial Guinea a list of recommendations on how to improve.
The Gulf of Guinea is becoming a significant and growing region of the world because of the rich resource, known as oil, that has been found there. This article then seeks to analyze the defense and security systems of this area and what should be done to improve them in light that so many countries want this resource.
The Government of Equatorial Guinea Fails to Give its Citizens Information about how it Spends Their Money
Independent global report reveals how Equatorial Guinea could improve transparency quickly with little cost or effort.
"Transparency and Accountability in Equatorial Guinea: Policy Recommendations for the Obama Administration" calls on the U.S. government to push for reform in Equatorial Guinea.
Decree 87/2.005, which creates the National Commission for the Implementation of the EITI and Good Governance
Decree Number 87/2.005, which creates the National Commission for the Implementation of the EITI and Good Governance in Equatorial Guinea.
Decree 42/2007, which regulates the participation of civil society in the implementation of the EITI
Decree 42/2007, which regulates the participation of civil society in the implementation of the EITI in Equatorial Guinea.
A poem by Equatoguinean writer Juan Manuel Davies.
During this holiday season, we send you our warmest greetings and gratitude for the remarkable gains you and other supporters of EG Justice have enabled us to accomplish this past year.
The end of a year is an appropriate time to reflect on our work and commemorate our achievements. The past year was a momentous one for EG Justice, and we have many reasons to celebrate.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)