Information Center: Article
European Parliament has reached a deal on the new extractive industries transparency rules.
Security forces in Equatorial Guinea detained more than 100 youth during the last week of May. The reasons for the detentions remain unclear.
Leaders gathering in Equatorial Guinea for the Africa-South America Summit should press President Obiang to undertake serious human rights and democratic reforms.
Marcelo Giugale, the World Bank's Director of Economic Policy and Poverty Reduction Programs for Africa, offers a combination of measures that every government should have in place to help citizens get a good deal from their resources.
Authorities in France and the U.S. have taken action in their corruption investigations into the activities of Teodorin Nguema Obiang, the son of President Obiang.
Equatorial Guinea ranks 163 out of 174 in Transparency International's 2012 Corruption Perceptions Index.
Mark L. Asquino was sworn-in as the United States’ new ambassador to Equatorial Guinea on Monday, July 16, at the U.S. State Department.
CNN's Christiane Amanpour interviews President Obiang about corruption, democracy, and poverty in Equatorial Guinea.
EG Justice and Human Rights Watch have called on Julio Iglesias to examine how his concert in Equatorial Guinea is being financed, given concerns over government corruption.
The Publish What You Pay (PWYP) coalition has launched an ad campaign to press the European Union to follow the lead of the United States and pass strong transparency legislation.
Latest News About EG
Formats: all » Article
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- Alex Mills (1)
- Alfredo D Cuaron (1)
- Alicia Campos Serrano (1)
- Amy Bucher; Patrick Prentice; Joe Morton; National Geographic Television & Film.; National Geographic Television. (1)
- Ana Machuca, Vincent Soriano, Mayte Gutierrez, Africa Holguin, Antonio Aguilera, Estrella Caballero, and Gustavo Cilla (1)
- Ananos G, Trilla A, Graus F, Mas J, Corachan M, and Soriano E (1)