Information Center: Book
Efforts and measures for securing the implementation and the enjoyment by youth of human rights, particularly the right to education and to work : revised draft resolution
Resolution created by UN representatives in which security, human rights, and education is the primary focus to work on different countries around the world.
Resolution created by UN representatives which aims to finish with all kinds of violence including violence against women, all around the world.
Project of capacity-building in global public health. Resolution that includes plans for public health in different countries including Equatorial Guinea.
Description of the cultural politics in Egypt, how important is family, children and fertility in Egypt.
Series of stories in which the narrative includes different scenarios. All of the stories take place in Río Abaá.
Story about the expeditation done by the Count Argelejo in 1778, the book narrates his experiences, investigations, and his expectations.
Study of the form of the land area of Equatorial Guinea.
Study of origins and traditions of the proper names of people in Equatorial Guinea.
Analysis of the types of trees of Equatorial Guinea, the wood they produce and the uses for it.
Analysis of the differences of the Spanish language used by Fang people in Equatorial Guinea.
Latest News About EG
Formats: all » Book
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Abelardo de Unzueta y Yuste, José María Cordero Torres (1)
- Abelardo de Unzueta, and Yuste (1)
- Abraham A Usman (1)
- Adam Roberts (1)
- Adolfo Obiang Biko (1)
- Adolfo Ortiz de Zarate López and Antonio Ortíz de Zarate Rocandio (1)
- Adrian Fortescue, and George D Smith (1)
- Agustín Velloso (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- Amnesty International (1)
- Andromeda Oxford Ltd (1)
- Books LLC (1)
- Diagram Group (1)
- Donato Ndongo-Bidyogo and Michael Ugarte (1)
- Evangelical Publishing House (1)
- Government of Equatorial Guinea (3)
- Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry & British Overseas Trade Board (1)
- Great Britain, Foreign Office, and Historical Section (1)