Information Center: Book
History of the presence of Spain in Equatorial Guinea and its effects.
"The Genocide Convention" explores the question of whether the law, and genocide law in particular, can prevent mass atrocities.
Classic African studies reference work that evaluates the leading sources of information (other than bibliographies) on Africa South of the Sahara published in English and French, and in a number of other European languages.
Book on the life of the Spanish colonists in Spanish Guinea during the forties, in Santa Isabel and in Bata, recollecting the incidents that occurred during World War II.
Set of three reports and one essay on forestry in Equatorial Guinea, including topics such as conservation, animal species, and flora and fauna.
This books talks about the potential market options that Ecuatorial Guinea has, and how its economy can become much stronger with greater foreign investment in the country.
Book that talks about culture, history, religion, geography and traditions of the countries of Cameroon, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Chad and Central African Republic.
This encyclopedia describes the national law enforcement and correctional systems of more than 195 countries across the globe.
"Foam Voices" is the first book of poems published by Ciriaco Bokesa Napo. Although this is his first book, it is mature because of his internal struggles which enable him to cross forbidden borders and demystify his own life through the lives of others.
Book that talks about the culture, people, education, politics and economics of the island of Annobon in the Gulf of Guinea.
Latest News About EG
Formats: all » Book
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Abelardo de Unzueta y Yuste, José María Cordero Torres (1)
- Abelardo de Unzueta, and Yuste (1)
- Abraham A Usman (1)
- Adam Roberts (1)
- Adolfo Obiang Biko (1)
- Adolfo Ortiz de Zarate López and Antonio Ortíz de Zarate Rocandio (1)
- Adrian Fortescue, and George D Smith (1)
- Agustín Velloso (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- Amnesty International (1)
- Andromeda Oxford Ltd (1)
- Books LLC (1)
- Diagram Group (1)
- Donato Ndongo-Bidyogo and Michael Ugarte (1)
- Evangelical Publishing House (1)
- Government of Equatorial Guinea (3)
- Great Britain Department of Trade and Industry & British Overseas Trade Board (1)
- Great Britain, Foreign Office, and Historical Section (1)