By combining up-to-date research, the latest archeological discoveries, and extensive location scouting this video reconstructs the Great Pyramid with state-of-the-art CGI.
Morphological Variation within Raja miraletus and Status of R. ocellifera (Chondrichthyes, Rajoidei)
Variation in body size, shape and clasper structure of specimens of Raja miraletus from the Mediterranean and the Gulf of Guinea led to a study of the morphological variation of this species over its entire known range: the Mediterranean, and western and southern Africa.
Description of the impact of the other spanish colonies or territories in the Gulf of Guinea
Selection of 29 stories and articles, testimonies of explorers, travelers, missionaries and settlers, daily life in Spanish Guinea, its people, colonial life, the missionaries, legends and traditions.
Study on the deposits of minerals and rocks found on the volcanoes of the Gulf of Guinea.
Synodontis woleuensis (Siluriformes: Mochokidae), a new species of catfish from Gabon and Equatorial Guinea, Africa
Synodontis woleuensis, a new species of mochokid catfish, is described from the Woleu/Mbini/Uoro and Ntem basins of Gabon and Equatorial Guinea.
Using a GIS based approach, a new map of African vascular plant species richness is presented. The underlying phytodiversity dataset comprises metadata on the floras of 450 geographical units in Africa and Madagascar, including the data records used by Lebrun and Barthlott and collaborators for their maps.
The nature of stone-lines in the African Quaternary record: archaeological resolution at the rainforest site of Mosumu, Equatorial Guinea
This paper presents quantitative and spatial geoarchaeological data from the site of Mosumu, in the tropical rain forest of continental Equatorial Guinea.
Reduction in the prevalence and intensity of infection in Onchocerca volvulus microfilariae according to ethnicity and community after 8 years of ivermectin treatment on the island of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea
The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of 8 years of vertical ivermectin distribution on the prevalence and intensity of Onchocerca volvulus infection in the rural population by means of pre- (1989) and post-long term treatment (1998) epidemiological surveys.
Prevalence, geographical distribution and clinical manifestations of onchocerciasis on the Island of Bioko (Equatorial Guinea)
A survey for the prevalence, geographical distribution and clinical manifestations of onchocerciasis was conducted on the Island of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea, between 1987-89. The whole population (1799 inhabitants) of thirteen villages distributed around the island was surveyed.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)