Information Center: Journal Articles
The African spider genus Singafrotypa Benoit is redescribed and transferred from the tetragnathid subfamily Nephilinae to the araneid subfamily Araneinae.
Report that focuses on the economy, politics and social development of Equatorial Guinea. It describes the current government, how the economy is growing, the different sectors of the economy and the different social classes that exist in Equatorial Guinea.
Oil production is rising and LNG production will start in a few months -- but the government wants more of the revenue and there are concerns about how it is spending it.
Geographic information of Equatorial Guinea which includes maps, graphs and charts. It also shows the coverage of National level air with aerial photographs.
This study provides a checklist of the Caesalpinioideae (Leguminosae) present in Equatorial Guinea, comprising 52 genera and 124 taxa. Seven species are known from Annobón, 33 from Bioko and 109 from Río Muni.
Several cases of encephalopathy recorded in Cameroon since 1991 were in patients with very high, coincident, Loa loa microfilaraemias who had been treated with ivermectin for onchocerciasis.
Short Communication: Knockdown resistance mutations (kdr) and insecticide susceptibility to DDT and pyrethroids in Anopheles gambiae from Equatorial Guinea
The purpose of this paper was to determine the frequency of knockdown resistance (kdr) mutations in the malaria vector Anopheles gambiae s.s. from continental Equatorial Guinea; and to relate kdr genotypes with susceptibility to DDT and pyrethroid insecticides in this vector.
Seroprevalence of hepatitis B and C, and human immunodeficiency type 1 viruses in a rural population from the Republic of Equatorial Guinea
The seroprevalence of hepatitis B virus (HBV), hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) markers was evaluated in a group of 2042 subjects from a rural area in the Republic of Equatorial Guinea, to obtain a better understanding of the transmission patterns of these viruses.
We present information that will help identify B. studeri and provide a correct diagnosis. The case reports indicate gastrointestinal disturbances in human bertiellosis.
A checklist of the Mimosoideae (Leguminosae) of Equatorial Guinea comprising 21 genera and 40 taxa is presented. Two species are known from Annobón, 18 from Bioko and 37 from Río Muni.
Latest News About EG
Formats: Journal Articles
Formats: all » Journal Articles
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- Adam Roberts (1)
- Alicia Campos (1)
- Atkinson, Andrew (1)
- Basaras, M.; et al. (1)
- Begoña Escutia, et. al (1)
- Benita Sampedro Vizcaya (1)
- Bhagwant, S. (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- Afro - Hispanic Review (1)
- Bioko Biodiversity Protection Program (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- Lingua, Volume 68 (2-3) (1)
- Mineral Processing and Extractive Metallurgy Review, Vol. 30, Issue 1, pp. 52-100 (1)
- The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 15-22 (1)
- The Journal of African History (2003), 44:1:95-116 (1)
- The World Today, Volume 65, Number 3 (1)
- Tropical Medicine and International Health, Vol 14 no 5 (1)