Information Center: Environment
The African spider genus Singafrotypa Benoit is redescribed and transferred from the tetragnathid subfamily Nephilinae to the araneid subfamily Araneinae.
Equatorial Guinea : 2003 Article IV Consultation--Staff Report : Staff Statement : Public Information Notice on the Executive Board Discussion : and Statement by the Executive Director for the Republic of Equatorial Guinea.
Report that includes discussions on the economic developments of Equatorial Guinea that were based on information dated before August 12, 2003, it expresses the opinion of staff members, no necessarily the views of the Executive Board of the IMF.
Oil production is rising and LNG production will start in a few months -- but the government wants more of the revenue and there are concerns about how it is spending it.
Geographic information of Equatorial Guinea which includes maps, graphs and charts. It also shows the coverage of National level air with aerial photographs.
This study provides a checklist of the Caesalpinioideae (Leguminosae) present in Equatorial Guinea, comprising 52 genera and 124 taxa. Seven species are known from Annobón, 33 from Bioko and 109 from Río Muni.
Story about the expeditation done by the Count Argelejo in 1778, the book narrates his experiences, investigations, and his expectations.
Study of the form of the land area of Equatorial Guinea.
Several cases of encephalopathy recorded in Cameroon since 1991 were in patients with very high, coincident, Loa loa microfilaraemias who had been treated with ivermectin for onchocerciasis.
Short Communication: Knockdown resistance mutations (kdr) and insecticide susceptibility to DDT and pyrethroids in Anopheles gambiae from Equatorial Guinea
The purpose of this paper was to determine the frequency of knockdown resistance (kdr) mutations in the malaria vector Anopheles gambiae s.s. from continental Equatorial Guinea; and to relate kdr genotypes with susceptibility to DDT and pyrethroid insecticides in this vector.
A checklist of the Mimosoideae (Leguminosae) of Equatorial Guinea comprising 21 genera and 40 taxa is presented. Two species are known from Annobón, 18 from Bioko and 37 from Río Muni.
Latest News About EG
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- Adolfo Ortiz de Zarate López and Antonio Ortíz de Zarate Rocandio (1)
- Alfredo D Cuaron (1)
- Alia Medina, Manuel (1)
- Alison L Hoare (1)
- Amy Bucher; Patrick Prentice; Joe Morton; National Geographic Television & Film.; National Geographic Television. (1)
- Andrew Humphreys, and Siona Jenkins (1)
- Aurelico Basilio, c.m.f. (1)
- Aurelio Basilio C.M.F. (1)
- Bioko Biodiversity Protection Program (2)
- Conservation Biology (1)
- Council of the European Union (1)
- EG Justice (1)
- Government of Equatorial Guinea (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- Phillips Petroleum Company Europe-Africa, Africa Exploration (1)
- The Economist (1)
- The International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 15-22 (1)
- Tropical Medicine and International Health, Vol 14 no 5 (1)