The United States Department of State released in April (2013) its 2012 Country Report on Human Rights Practices for Equatorial Guinea.
Security forces in Equatorial Guinea detained more than 100 youth during the last week of May. The reasons for the detentions remain unclear.
(African Arguments) Enforcing The Dodd-Frank Act Would Promote Transparency And Development In Africa
An op-ed that highlights the important role that the Dodd-Frank legislation in the U.S. could play in increasing transparency in Equatorial Guinea.
Envelope Sequence Variability and Serologic Characterization of HIV Type 1 Group O Isolates from Equatorial Guinea
Four sera from Equatorial Guinea (EG) suspected to contain antibody against HIV-1 group O-related viruses were identified on the basis of unusual and differential serologic reactivity in selected commercial assays and Western blot.
The riddle is the true backbone of the Fang people's wisdom and the ultimate source for understanding the social ties, their close relationship with the forest, their beliefs and sense of ownership, and the psychological background of the community.
A checklist of the Melastomataceae of Equatorial Guinea is presented with 57 taxa. Three species were accepted based only on literature records, their distribution área strongly suggests their presence in Equatorial Guinea.
The ecology and distribution of thirty-seven Melastomataceae species found on 29 inselbergs in the rain forest of Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, and Cameroon are described. The relative contributions of climatic determinism, and stochastic and historical processes to the present distribution of the species amongst the study sites are investigated.
European Parliament has reached a deal on the new extractive industries transparency rules.
Equatorial Guinea: another colony that was not paradise. Colony, law, and territory in the Golf of Guinea: ʺTensions with the Spanish colonialism in the XX centuryʺ
The author discusses the colonial processes in the Gulf of Guinea in relation to colonial law and territory, including topics such as the indigenous agricultural colonization and the abuse and protection of the people of Africa.
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today defended its final rule implementing a strong oil, gas and mining transparency law before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)