House Republicans introduced H.R. 1613, which would exempt any covered company from reporting payments in accordance with any transboundary hydrocarbons agreement.
The Africa Progress Panel released the 2013 Africa Progress Report, giving Equatorial Guinea poor scores in governance and human development.
President Obiang touted “improvements” to Equatorial Guinea’s elections; although there are credible reports and evidence of irregularities, and allegations of fraud and harassment of opposition supporters.
Human Rights Concerns Ahead of Elections in Equatorial Guinea. Troubling Conditions Compromise May 26 Legislative Vote.
The International Monetary Fund should publicly state the reason(s) for non-publication of Equatorial Guinea’s Article IV report.
The Source Book for the Inland Fishery Resources of Africa (SIFRA) is a compendium, water body-by-water body, country-by-country, of information on inland fisheries and related topics. The overall objective is to promote inland fisheries management and development by providing comprehensive information on Africa's inland fisheries in a uniform format, readily accessible to planners, policy makers and fishery workers.
Land and Maritime Boundary between Cameroon and Nigeria (Cameroon v Nigeria:: Equatorial Guinea Intervening), Merits, Judgment of 10 October 2002
Decision of the International Court of Justice regarding the case brought in by Cameroon against Nigeria over land and maritime boundaries. It also talks about the intervention of Equatorial Guinea.
Envelope Sequence Variability and Serologic Characterization of HIV Type 1 Group O Isolates from Equatorial Guinea
Four sera from Equatorial Guinea (EG) suspected to contain antibody against HIV-1 group O-related viruses were identified on the basis of unusual and differential serologic reactivity in selected commercial assays and Western blot.
Study of molecular epidemiology of tuberculosis in the districts of Bata and Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, from March 1, 1999 to February 28, 2001.
A Victory for Transparency Rules, and for Equatorial Guinea: The U.S. Court of Appeals has Dismissed a Lawsuit Challenging Company Reporting Requirements.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)