An EG Policy Roundtable in Barcelona, Spain in which participants discussed the status of human rights in Equatorial Guinea.
EG Justice hosted a Roundtable to discuss the release of two reports on human rights and poor governance in Equatorial Guinea.
In a four page public comment submitted to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Tuesday, EG Justice highlighted the impact that a provision of the Wall Street reform legislation package may have in curbing corruption, increasing government accountability, and reducing investor uncertainty in Equatorial Guinea.
The 11 papers in this special section, along with these introductory remarks, provide a global perspective on different types of habitat disturbance and how they affect tropical rainforest mammals.
An interview with Equatoguinean Permanent Representative to the U.N. Anatolio Ndong Mba, in which he discusses social and development in Equatorial Guinea.
A HRW report that analyzes how President Teodoro Obiang Nguema’s regime has used an oil boom to further entrench and enrich itself at the expense of the country's people.
The Open Society Justice Initiative has published a background paper that assesses the failure of UNESCO to screen funds from donors to prevent money laundering, as occurred with the UNESCO-Obiang prize.
An article from a Ghanaian media outlet that highlights the main points of EG Justice's report on civil society, "Disempowered Voices: The Status of Civil Society in Equatorial Guinea."
The African Union's choice of Equatorial Guinea's President Teodoro Obiang as its new chairperson challenges his government to fulfill the organization's standards for democracy and human rights, says EG Justice.
A study that analyzes the primary education system in Equatorial Guinea, with particular attention paid to the training levels and teaching methods of teachers. The report also provides an overview of the quality of primary education in the country.
Latest News About EG
- A I Asiwaju; Bawuro M Barkindo; R E Mabale (1)
- A P Davis; E Flgueiredo (1)
- A Benito; J Roche; R Molina; C Amela; J Alvar (2)
- A Gil, J Vioque y E Torija (1)
- A Heredia; A Vallejo; V Soriano; M Gutierrez; S Puente; J S Epstein; I K Hewlett (1)
- A Herrero, C Aedo, M Velayos, and R L L Viane (1)
- A Riaza; M L Martinez-Torres; R Ramon-Lluch; J Alonso; P Heras (1)
- A Toll; F Gallardo; M Ferran; M Gilaberte; M Iglesias; J L Gimeno; S Rondini; R M Pujol (1)
- A. Martín del Molino (1)
- Aaron Segal, and Max Liniger-Goumaz (1)
- International Monetary Fund (1)
- UN. Commission on Human Rights, and Special Rapporteur on Torture (1)
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia (1)
- AFP (3)
- Africa Live Online (1)
- Africa Progress Panel (1)
- African Affairs, Vol. 103, Issue 413, pp. 547-567 (1)
- African Development Bank, African Union, UN Economic Commission for Africa (1)
- African Economic Outlook (1)
- African Training and Research Centre in Administration for Development (2)