Terms and Conditions of Use:
- The website and the information, names, images, pictures, or trademarks regarding or relating to EG Justice are provided “as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, EG Justice excludes all liability for any loss or damages arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains (including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights, and trademarks (registered or unregistered) is and shall remain the property of EG Justice or its third party licensors. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without authorization from EG Justice. Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made, and each relevant item is copied in its entirety.
- We fully encourage you to engage in thoughtful and open debate. We recognize that there will often be dissenting views and passionate discussion, but please keep your comments on-topic and respectful at all times. No abusive, hateful, derogatory, violent or off-topic comments will be tolerated. We reserve the right to remove any comments that we find offensive, harmful or unrelated to this community.
The Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
Normal website usage: In general, you can browse the EG Justice site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The only information we gather during general browsing is from standard server logs.
Collection of personally identifiable information: This information is collected only with your knowledge and permission, and is kept in the EG Justice Database.
Sharing of your personal information: EG Justice WILL NOT sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties unless we receive your permission, or are required to disclose the information by law, or in the following circumstances:
Third party service providers: EG Justice uses third party service providers to help us to provide services and to operate. Whenever possible, such sharing of information will be subject to an agreement with each such service provider, requiring such service provider to comply with data protection requirements. We use service providers, which may change, to:
- - Process donations
- - Operate our websites and other IT systems
- - Administer our e-mail lists
It is possible that a government or other entity will try to compel us to disclose data. Where reasonable, we will challenge any subpoena or other legal process that seeks access to any anonymous or personal data that we have collected from users of our website and mailing lists or otherwise.
PO Box 57297
Washington, DC 20037