Assistance to Equatorial Guinea in the field of human rights : draft resolution
Assistance to Equatorial Guinea in the field of human rights : draft resolutionEgypt, UN, Group of African States | 2002
The Economic and Social Council, taking note of Commission on Human Rights resolution 2002/11 of 19 April 2002, endorses the decision of the Commission to end the mandate of the Special Representative of the Commission to monitor the situation of human rights in Equatorial Guinea.
The Council also endorses the decision of the Commission to examine the question of technical assistance to Equatorial Guinea in the field of human rights at its fifty-ninth session
under the agenda item entitled “Advisory services and technical cooperation in the field of human rights”.
Latest News About EG
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang