Do Oily Kleptocrats Slip Away?
Do Oily Kleptocrats Slip Away?The FCPA Blog | April 12, 2011
This article discusses possible reasons why the U.S. has failed to sanction oil rich Equatorial Guinea despite the nation's reported governmental corruption.
Latest News About EG
- Keeping Foreign Corruption Out of the United States: Four Case Histories
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- The Decolonization of Equatorial Guinea: The Relevance of the International Factor
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act