Equatorial Guinea: Opposition Under Threat
Equatorial Guinea: Opposition Under ThreatAmnesty International 2008
Document summarizes the various prohibitions that the government of Equatorial Guinea has towards expressions of freedom. These include an emphasis on the opposition politary party (Convergence for Social Democracy), opinions and an independent media.
External Linkshttp://www.amnesty.org/en/library/asset/AFR24/011/2008/en/b28becbf-8956-11dd-8e5... ,
Amnesty International. "Equatorial Guinea: Opposition under threat." Sept. 22, 2008. http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/AFR24/011/2008/en (accessed July 8, 2010).
Latest News About EG
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang