LöbëlaJusto Bolekia Boleká 1999
Through the medium of songs in Equatoguinean Spanish, Löbëla recaptures the collective imagination of Bubi culture, their intense ancestral folklore, their sensuality, and the contradictions of this ethnic people.
Latest News About EG
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang