Light ReliefThe Economist | 2009
According to the Penn World Table, it has been suggested that one could use light emitted, and its given intensity, over a country to measure its given GDP (gross domestic product). This article analyzes this concept and its relation with Equatorial Guinea's GDP growth.
External LinksRead More ,
"Light Relief," The Economist, Vol. 392, Issue. 8643 (Aug., 2009) pp. 63.
Latest News About EG
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang