Spanish GuineaGreat Britain, Foreign Office, and Historical Section | 1920
Part of a series of books prepared by the British Foreign Office on the history, politics, society, and economy of foreign countries. This book looks at the geography, history, and political and economic conditions of the colony Spanish Guinea.
Latest News About EG
- Mineral-Rich Countries And Dutch Disease: Understanding The Macroeconomic Implications Of Windfalls And The Development Prospects, The Case Of Equatorial Guinea
- Farewell Speech of Ambassador John E. Bennett
- U.S. Transparency Law: Section 1504, Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform Act
- Evaluating dependence on wildlife products in rural Equatorial Guinea
- Letter from Archbishop Desmond Tutu to President Obiang